Do you have a suggestion? Let me know!
Choose a Category
- 10 facts about atheists
Along with the rise of religiously unaffiliated Americans (many of whom believe in God), there has been a corresponding increase in the number of atheists.
- An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural
The James Randi Educational Foundation
- Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham
- Common Arguments – The Secular Web
This document contains responses to points which are brought up repeatedly.
- God is Imaginary
It is easy to prove to yourself that God is imaginary. The evidence is all around you. Here are 50 simple proofs.
Discover almost 4,000 gods, goddesses and spirits from around the world
- A scientist weighs up the five main anti-abortion arguments
If we are to choose reason over rhetoric, it is worth addressing some of the more pernicious myths that emerge each time the abortion question is raised.
- Bible: Life Begins at Breath, Not Conception
So I made the mistake of thinking that everybody knows what the bible has to say about when life begins and when life ends. The bible very clearly states that life begins at breath, not at conception.
- Bill Nye on Abortion
- Poll: More Than 40% of Women Having an Abortion Attend Church, 70% Say They are Christians
Whether real or perceived, the stigma of unplanned pregnancy and abortion is an important issue for pro-lifers to address, especially in Christian churches, according to a new study.
- United States Abortion
The Guttmacher Institute is a primary source for research and policy analysis on abortion in the United States.
Christianity & The Bible
- Bibviz Project
Bible Contradictions, Misogyny, Violence, Inaccuracies interactively visualized
- Bill Nye Destroys Noah's Ark
Bill Nye debunks the Bible’s mythical story of Noah’s Ark during a debate with Creationist Ken Ham at the Creation Museum in Kentucky.
- Did historical Jesus really exist? The evidence just doesn’t add up.
There are clearly good reasons to doubt Jesus’ historical existence.
- Evidence for a Flood
Sediment layers suggest that 7,500 years ago Mediterranean water roared into the Black Sea.
- Evil Bible
This website is designed to spread truth about the Bible
- Examples of God personally killing people
This page lists people personally assassinated by His hand or by His non-human agents
- Five Reasons to Suspect Jesus Never Existed
Most antiquities scholars think that the New Testament gospels are “mythologized history.”
- Global Flood
- Josephus & The Jesus Forgeries
- List of Contradictions in the Bible
List of 492 contradictions in the bible
- Murder in the Bible
The act of murder is rampant in the Bible. In much of the Bible, especially the Old Testament, there are laws that command that people be killed for absurd reasons such as working on the Sabbath, being gay, or cursing your parents.
- Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth
Ancient Pagan cultures shared a common set of ideas about Gods. Christianity adopted those ideas, and applied them to Jesus.
- People killed by God
The Bible records several instances where God decided to personally intervene in human affairs by EXECUTING certain people for their sins.
- Problems with a Global Flood
- Rape in the Bible
Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that the Bible often condones and even approves of rape.
- Scriptural and statistical views in favor of slavery
Scriptural view of slavery. – An examination of Elder Galusha’s reply to Dr. Richard Fuller, of South Carolina. – Statistical view of slavery
- The Ark: Could Noah's Tale Be True?
While many people consider the story of Noah’s Ark merely an instructive myth or parable about God’s punishment for man’s wickedness, others believe that the story is historically accurate.
- The Dark Bible
For the purpose of finding relevant passages that dealt with the wrath, scatological, and dubious moral teachings of God in the Bible.
- The Fatal Flaws of Flood Geology
The flood geology theory teaches essentially that the Biblical Flood of Noah buried all the fossils within a year’s time, several thousand years ago. It is a scientific theory deserving a scientific response.
- The Impossible Voyage of Noah's Ark
- The Religious Defense of American Slavery Before 1830
The foundation upon which the slaveholding ethic and the proslavery argument was built was the scriptural defense of slavery.
- Why Are You Still A Christian, After Reading This? (Thorough)
A true Bible study may actually shake your faith and even cause you to reconsider your association with Christianity.
Creationism - Flat Earth
- 15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense
Opponents of evolution want to make a place for creationism by tearing down real science, but their arguments don’t hold up
- Evidence against a recent creation
This article collects evidences that place a lower limit on the age of the universe beyond the 6,000 years asserted by most Young Earth creationists (YECs) and the literalist Ussher chronology.
- How Do We Know the Earth Is 4.6 Billion Years Old?
The Earth is very old. But how old, exactly? And how can we know with any degree of confidence?
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Slams Flat-Earth Theorist B.o.B
Rapper B.o.B creates a science emergency by insisting that the Earth is flat, and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson comes to the rescue.
- The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense founded on the Christian religion
Many Religious Right activists have attempted to rewrite history by asserting that the United States government derived from Christian foundations. This idea simply does not hold to the historical evidence.
- The United States as a Christian nation
It is a common assertion among American wingnuts and figures on the Religious Right that the United States was founded as a Christian nation. This is, of course, a textbook example of negationism.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer – German theologian and resister
“The time is fulfilled for the German people of Hitler. It is because of Hitler that Christ, God the helper and redeemer, has become effective among us.”
- Hitler Was a Christian
History is currently being distorted by the millions of Christians who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed.
- Hitler's Christianity
To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.
- Nazi Leaders And Christianity
Hitler’s religiosity—he was a Catholic until his death—is often glossed over, but it is critical in understanding his motivation.
- Quotes from Hitler's Henchmen & Nazi Sympathizers
This text provides a few quotes from Hitler’s henchmen and from other Nazi sympathizers showing how Christianity influenced their lives.
- The Aryan Jesus: Christian Theologians and the Bible in Nazi Germany
In the six years of its existence, as the Nazi regime carried out its genocide of the Jews, the Institute redefined Christianity as a Germanic religion whose founder, Jesus, was no Jew but rather had fought valiantly to destroy Judaism, falling as victim.
- The Atheist Atrocities Fallacy – Hitler, Stalin & Pol Pot
Religious apologists, particularly those of the Christian variety, are big fans of what I have dubbed, the atheist atrocities fallacy.
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect: Are the Stupid Too Stupid to Realize They’re Stupid?
In self-assessment of IQ, below-average people overestimated their score and those above average underestimated.
- Your Logical Fallacy is…
Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies
- 7 Things That Show That Evolution Is An Actual Fact
If you’re tired of arguing with people who don’t understand evolution, here’s the ammunition you need. – Buzzfeed
- 8 Scientific Discoveries That Prove Evolution is Real
Here are some of the most potent scientific discoveries that prove Darwin was right.
- Evolution – RationalWiki
Evolution refers to change in a biological population’s inherited traits from generation to generation. All species on Earth originated by the mechanism of evolution, through descent from common ancestors.
- Fossil Specimens – Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Explore our human fossil collection, including photographs and 3D rotatable scans of hundreds of fossils from different species of early humans.
- Human Evolution Evidence
Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution, and this evidence comes in many forms. Smithsonian Institution
- Lines of evidence: The science of evolution
At the heart of evolutionary theory is the basic idea that life has existed for billions of years and has changed over time. Overwhelming evidence supports this fact.
- Scientists explain evolution of some of the largest dinosaurs
Scientists have developed computer models of the bodies of sauropod dinosaurs to examine the evolution of their body shape.
- WATCH: Proof of evolution that you can find on your own body
It might sound a little offensive, but your body is a museum, full of ancient relics that no one really needs anymore.
Good without God
- Ethics Without Gods
One of the first questions Atheists are asked by true believers and doubters alike is, “If you don’t believe in God, there’s nothing to prevent you from committing crimes, is there?
- Good Minus God
Atheism does not entail that anything goes. Quite the opposite.
- Is Free Will an Illusion?
Don’t trust your instincts about free will or consciousness, experimental philosophers say..
- Is God Necessary for Morality? William Lane Craig vs Shelly Kagan Debate
“Can we really be good apart from God?” Yale philosopher Dr. Shelly Kagan defends the idea of morality without God in a debate with Dr. Craig that questions the basis of many views that are held today.
- Reality About Morality
- 5 Myths About Gay People Debunked
Gay people have been accused of being unfit parents, more likely to be pedophiles, unable to sustain lasting relationships, and worse. But research shows these and other myths just aren’t based in fact.
- Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?
Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought.
- Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals
A new analysis of implicit bias and explicit sexual orientation statements may help to explain the underpinnings of anti-gay bullying and hate crimes
- Homophobic People Often Have Psychological Issues
Homophobic attitudes may say a lot about the person who holds them, new research suggests.
- Homosexuality Is Not a Choice
A presidential hopeful (and a doctor) gets the science all wrong—and makes things worse when he tries to explain himself
- List of animals displaying homosexual behavior
For these animals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl’s 1999 book.
- Queer Saints, Sinners and Martyrs
LGBT / Queer people in Church history – saints and martyrs, popes and bishops
- Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers
For men, new research suggests that clues to sexual orientation may lie not just in the genes, but in the spaces between the DNA, where molecular marks instruct genes when to turn on and off and how strongly to express themselves.
- The latest 'gay gene' study gives no comfort to homophobes
Sexual orientation seems likely to have a complex and diverse range of biological, environmental and cultural causes
Choose another Category