If you appreciate my site consider Buying Me a Coffee!
Choose a Category
- 5 Myths About Gay People Debunked
Gay people have been accused of being unfit parents, more likely to be pedophiles, unable to sustain lasting relationships, and worse. But research shows these and other myths just aren’t based in fact.
- Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?
Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought.
- Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals
A new analysis of implicit bias and explicit sexual orientation statements may help to explain the underpinnings of anti-gay bullying and hate crimes
- Homophobic People Often Have Psychological Issues
Homophobic attitudes may say a lot about the person who holds them, new research suggests.
- Homosexuality Is Not a Choice
A presidential hopeful (and a doctor) gets the science all wrong—and makes things worse when he tries to explain himself
- List of animals displaying homosexual behavior
For these animals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl’s 1999 book.
- Queer Saints, Sinners and Martyrs
LGBT / Queer people in Church history – saints and martyrs, popes and bishops
- Science has a New Explanation for Homosexuality
Homosexuality: It’s about survival – not sex
- Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers
For men, new research suggests that clues to sexual orientation may lie not just in the genes, but in the spaces between the DNA, where molecular marks instruct genes when to turn on and off and how strongly to express themselves.
- The latest 'gay gene' study gives no comfort to homophobes
Sexual orientation seems likely to have a complex and diverse range of biological, environmental and cultural causes
Choose another Category