Do you have a suggestion? Let me know!
- FAQ for the Newly Deconverted
This document’s mission is to help you find your way out of this darkness and confusion and into a place where you are happy making reality-based and open-minded decisions on your own.
- FIRE (Foundation for Individual Rights in Education)
The mission of FIRE is to defend and sustain individual rights at America’s colleges and universities.
- Freedom From Religion Foundation – Legal Work
The Freedom From Religion Foundation, an educational, watchdog organization working to keep church and state separate, has had many significant legal accomplishments nationwide.
- Grief Beyond Belief Secular Grief Library
This library is a searchable list of links to blog entries, magazine articles, research, podcasts, videos and online discussions about grief and grief support.
- Grief Beyond Belief Secular Grief Resources
- How to Be an Atheist in a Christian Home
If you are an Atheist living in a Christian household it can be very challenging to keep the peace and be civil. However, this guide might just help you to love your family and feel safe and secure in a diverse household.
- No Longer Quivering
Vyckie Garrison started No Longer Quivering to tell the story of her “escape” from the Quiverfull movement. NLQ is a gathering place for women escaping and recovering from spiritual abuse.
- Recovering from Religion
Learning how to live after questions, doubts, and changing beliefs is a journey. We at Recovering from Religion are intimately familiar with this path, and we are here to help you to cross that bridge.
- Recovering from Religion – Ex-Communications
If you are one of the millions of people who have determined that religion no longer has a place in your life, this may be the right spot for you.
- Support Group for Atheists Demonized or Abandoned by Friends or Family
Atheist Republic – We are a group of friends who want to be a shoulder to cry on, help provide resources for additional assistance and be a friend to someone who needs one.
- The Clergy Project
For current and former religious professionals without supernatural beliefs.
- The Secular Therapy Project
Connect With A Therapist Who Understands Being Secular. Find secular, evidence-based mental health clinicians in your area.
- Top 10 Public School State/Church Violations And Now to Stop Them (pdf)
Choose another Category