If you appreciate my site consider Buying Me a Coffee!
- A scientist looked through 63 studies to conclude atheists are more intelligent than religious people
Atheists are more intelligent than religious people according to dozens of studies.
- An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural
The James Randi Educational Foundation
- Christians in U.S. Are Less Educated Than Religious Minorities, Report Says
Religious minorities in the United States are far more likely to have attended college or a vocational school than members of the Christian majority, according to a review of census and survey data from 151 countries..
- Critical thinking suppressed in brains of people who believe in the supernatural
The opposition between religious beliefs and scientific evidence can be explained by difference in brain structures and cognitive activity. Scientists have found critical thinking is suppressed in the brains of people who believe in the supernatural.
- Falling away
How education makes people less religious—and less superstitious, too
- Human Origins
Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History – Our web site is dedicated to bringing you the excitement, latest findings, and profound implications of the scientific exploration of human origins.
- In America, the More Educated You are, the Less Religious You Are
Pew has found the general notion of the highly educated being less religious is actually true based on a new study they conducted.
- Intercessory Prayer and Cardiovascular Disease
To determine the effect of intercessory prayer, a widely practiced complementary therapy, on cardiovascular disease progression after hospital discharge.
- Is This Your Brain On God?
Scientists from universities like Harvard, Pennsylvania and Johns Hopkins are using new technologies to analyze the brains of people who claim they have touched the spiritual.
- Liberals and atheists smarter? Intelligent people have values novel in human evolutionary history, study finds
More intelligent people are statistically significantly more likely to exhibit social values and religious and political preferences that are novel to the human species in evolutionary history.
- National Center for Science Education
NCSE defends the integrity of science education against ideological interference.
- People Who Believe Conspiracy Theories Just Want To Be Unique, Say Psychologists
From Nibiru to climate change not being real, conspiracy theories seem to be ever present in our lives. Quashing them can be difficult, though, as they constantly seem to be rearing their heads in one form or another.
- Study Concludes Intercessory Prayer Doesn’t Work; Christians Twist the Results
This idea has been tested repeatedly — usually, the studies have flaws. And even when the results show that the intercessory prayer has no effect on anyone, those who believe in it will look at the hits and ignore (or rationalize) the misses.
- The Committee for Skeptical Inquiry
The mission of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry is to promote scientific inquiry, critical investigation, and the use of reason in examining controversial and extraordinary claims.
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect: Are the Stupid Too Stupid to Realize They’re Stupid?
In self-assessment of IQ, below-average people overestimated their score and those above average underestimated.
- The Skeptical Studies Curriculum Resource Center
The Skeptical Studies Curriculum Resource Center is a comprehensive, free repository of resources for teaching students how to think skeptically.
- The TalkOrigins Archive
The primary reason for this archive’s existence is to provide mainstream scientific responses to the many frequently asked questions.
- Understanding Science
The mission of Understanding Science is to provide a fun, accessible, and free resource that accurately communicates what science is and how it really works.
- Why we pretend to know things, explained by a cognitive scientist
New research explains why we pretend to know more than we do.
- You don’t have a soul: The real science that debunks superstitious charlatans
Trust science, not myth: Religious hucksters with claims of immortal souls are lying. Let’s embrace reality
Choose another Category