A feature of Twitter I think is actually kind of cool is the ability to import and export block lists. Having a jumping off point of must block morons would’ve made my first few months on there much easier. I am offering my block list for download so that it can be imported into your Twitter account like instant troll remover. In full disclosure there are all types of people on this list from flat-earthers to atheists who have shown themselves to be rude, racist, bigoted or just plain childish and not worth the wasted time.
How to Import a Block List from the Web1
- Make sure the file shared with you is a .csv file and save it to your computer.
- Navigate to your blocked account settings on twitter.com.
- Click the Advanced options drop-down menu.
- Select Import a list.
- In the pop-up, click on Attach a file to upload and find the .csv file. Click Open to import the list.
- The file name will be displayed when the file has been successfully imported.
- Click Preview. The list of the accounts will be displayed. You can uncheck any accounts you do not wish to block (accounts that you currently follow will be automatically unchecked).
- Click Block to confirm.
- The imported accounts will be added to your block list.
- Advanced options for using block – includes instructions for exporting your own block list as well as how to import block lists on iOS and Android