A collection of 5 More Bible verses you won’t ever hear in church.
- For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
- Matthew 10:35-27
- If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
- Deuteronomy 22:20-21
- The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord?
- Exodus 4:11
- Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.
- Leviticus 20:9
- Then Amnon said to Tamar, “Bring the food here into my bedroom so I may eat from your hand.” And Tamar took the bread she had prepared and brought it to her brother Amnon in his bedroom. But when she took it to him to eat, he grabbed her and said, “Come to bed with me, my sister.” “No, my brother!” she said to him. “Don’t force me! Such a thing should not be done in Israel! Don’t do this wicked thing. What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you.” But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.
- 2 Samuel 13:10-14
- The 14 Most Abominable Bible Verses
- The Top 20 Bible Passages to Use Against Fundamentalists
- The Weirdest Rules in the Bible
- Photo by Stephen Radford on Unsplash
- Photo by Gabriel Matula on Unsplash
- Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash